Whether it’s a meeting, a workshop, a planning session or a training, MENA PACS will assist you with every element of the meeting planning. Bearing in mind your mission or project goals, we will help you shape and guide the process of working together …
As a single point of contact, MENA PACS advises partners and customers using multidisciplinary local and international experts who understand the local landscape, culture and policies. With a thorough and deep understanding of the landscape …
MENA PACS provides a comprehensive package of support solutions that includes: A complete transportation solution with meet-and-greets; airport transfers, individual or group transfers between airports, hotels and meeting venues, routing and security …
Evolution Of International Projects Funding In Real Time
Remark: Index and BTI May Be Inaccurate Due To The COVID-19 Pandemic And Its Impact On International Cooperation.
We dot it for you
MENA PACS is your local partner willing to act along or on behalf of your organization to effectively, efficiently and meaningfully conduct your mission in MENA Countries. We proactively and actively establish and maintain coordination with relevant local actors at appropriate levels and across various channels to help achieve mutually agreed goals.
Our resources, insights, and support tools help organizations reach operational efficiency and become more proactive, agile and impactful.
Save time and resources by partnering with our dedicated team and counting on us for any local support you might need.
Our integrated suite of services will allow you to save time, resources and efforts.
Our job consists of:
- Working with staff and external parties (when relevant) on the development of event program and schedule.
- Identifying vendors, negotiating contracts and reserving venues
- Managing the event from setup through to cleanup
- Understanding your event goals
- Handling invitations and RSVPs
- Assisting with event promotion
- Assisting with editing and material preparation
Meetings and Logistics for Project Teams
- Crafting meeting agenda and schedules, in close coordination with the Project Lead
- Developing trip agendas
- Coordinating in-country and regional activities
- Identifying, reaching out to, and confirming meetings with government and non-government officials
- Securing follow-up meetings, as needed, to address gaps in the agenda or in the research collected
Project Management Support
We jointly or independently carry out monitoring and evaluation activities to help you meet your deliverables and/or build your team members’ capacity through objective and transparent local expertise.
- Provide onsite support during project activities, including workshops, training events, and/or assessment events, to support the seamless administration of all operations and logistics.
- Support project team to identify and develop relationships with individuals and organizations which may be useful to work in the region.
- Provide translation and interpretation services as needed.
- Participate in all planning calls as required.
- Provide onsite problem-solving and crisis management during project activities.
- Distribute key team documents such as correspondence and invitations.
Local vendor selection
- translation and interpretation companies
- hotels and meeting sites
- rental cars and drivers (for larger teams)
- workshop meals and catering
- workshop and office supplies
- office space
Transportation and Local Coordination Service
- Provide daily support to project teams, including transportation according to a pre-established agenda to and from meetings and airport and hotel transfers, as required by the team.
- Provide direct supervision of any additional drivers and management of all transportation contracts, including managing the daily workload, assignment of duties, and oversight of all additional car and driver services.
- Organize and manage additional in-country travel requirements while insuring project team safety.
Research and Reporting
You can either consult reports available on MENA PACS platform or reach out to us to:
- Conduct assessment research on identified topics related to projects in Tunisia and around the region, providing written analysis in English, French, or Arabic as required.
- Provide customized reports on relevant topics for project preparation.
- Carry out assessment activities on behalf of the partner.
In Middle East and North Africa
MENA PACS OFFICES
WASHINGTON , VANCOUVER
TUNISIA, LIBYA, DUBAI
We Work With
119 International Institutions
347 International Organizations
2 Daily Risk Assessments In
Daily Field Research In34 conflict zones